Indie Q

The Albuquerque independent film community in action!

Sample Title (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comic Com

While last Sunday many film buffs were watching the Golden Globes the real film drama was being played out in New Mexico at Comic Com, Albu…

Started by Peter M. Kershaw

0 Jan 20, 2011

News letter from Indie Q

Can I just put out there - the Indie Q email alerts are brilliant - I love getting useful information sent that I don't have to take time t…

Started by Peter M. Kershaw

0 Jan 20, 2011

Film Festival Spotlight Video

Learn more about the show on Indiegogo, where we have video's and pics. We encourage filmmakers and fans to make pledge to build a stronger…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Jan 20, 2011

video on tax incentive

Well done!!  I immediately put it on my wall for fb friends to watch and pass it on.  Thank you.   linda diane holley starving actress

Started by Linda Diane Holley

0 Jan 18, 2011

Actors and Actresses Needed for NMIFF Table Read

New Mexico International Film Festival Table Read auditions are about to take place! If you would like a mini-vacation and more info please…

Started by Chris Ranney

0 Jan 16, 2011

Wanna learn more about indie film movement online?

filmmakers, actors, editors, producers, film friends after two years of promoting indie film online and becoming one of the most recognized…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Jan 7, 2011

Searchable ABQ location library for your Indie project

In case you didn't know, the Albuquerque Film Office has a searchable location library on Flickr that has nearly 11,000 photos of ABQ locat…

Started by Jesse Herron

0 Jan 5, 2011

FCC Passes Net Neutrality Rules

Good News for all of us “We are adopting rules to preserve basic Internet values," FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski said. FCC Passes Net Neu…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Dec 21, 2010

Anybody Wanna Watch Locally Produced

This film is now available to watch right now on the web with no cost, act fast because there are only so many streams available. You can a…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Dec 13, 2010

Next Indie Q

Do we know when and where the next indie Q meeting is going to be?

Started by Shane Lawson

3 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Jesse Herron

RSS

© 2017   Created by Carrie Wells, ABQ Film Office.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service